Dr. Harsh Duphare MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 13th, 2012
billing staff horrible
The doctor and actual procedure was fine it was the insurance billing, that we can still not get straightened out. My husband and I both have two different policies and they have managed to bill both wrong and though we have emailed and called, neither of us can get a response. I have never had this issue, even called the main office and they told me they were sorry this seems to be a common complaint and they would ask them to call us back. It has been a week...no response to emails and voice mails and complaint. WIll NEVER GO HERE AGAIN NOT WORTH IT

October 14th, 2011
Dr Duphare was pretty good with the introduction part but does not spend enough time to see and explain what is exactly wrong. He did not give me enough information to make me feel comfortable that I wasted so much time to see a GI specialist. After the test that was performed, the office did not call me with the results for 10 days inspite of calling them for it for atleast 2 times.

June 10th, 2011
Great doctor, poor office staff.
Generally uncoordinated staff. Be prepared to do a lot of the follow up yourself. I got to my appointment and was asked to come back a few hours later. When I got there later, I waited 45 minutes to see the doctor. I will be going to another office which is unfortunate since Dr. Duphare seems like a good doctor.

November 24th, 2010
Recommended
I like Dr. Duphare. He is friendly, attentive, personable, and overall has a great bedside manner. He was patient and thorough, and I felt that he was understanding and sympathetic about the pain I was going through. I've been to several different GI doctors over the years, but I'll stick with Dr. Duphare.