A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsh Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsh Grewal, BS, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsh Grewal BS, FAAP, and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harsh Grewal practice?
- Dr. Harsh Grewal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harsh Grewal practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.