Learn more about Dr. Harsh Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsh Grewal is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grewal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grewal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsh Grewal, BS, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsh Grewal BS, FAAP, and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harsh Grewal practice?
- Dr. Harsh Grewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harsh Grewal practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons and Camden Pediatric Surgeons.