A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsh Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsh Grewal, BS, FAAP, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grewal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grewal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans