Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

1.0

Most inconsiderate, unthorough an disrepectful doctor I have ever seen. show details Most inconsiderate, unthorough an disrepectful doctor I have ever seen.
Oct 9th, 2015

I have suffered from chronic low back pain for 5 years. I was referred to UC Pain Management by my PCP and given appointment with Dr. Sachdeva. His fellow was extremely kind and helpful. Though I still felt as if they spent more time speaking than letting me explain my condition and how it effects me. I thought this would occur when Dr. Sachdeva entered the room. Quite the opposite occurred. He immediately told me that I was on too much pain medication and that I needed to take half of what I am on- no indication to wean down or another plan in place to stop my pain. As I tried to explain to him my attempts to not take medication with overwhelming pain as the result-I got about 3 words out before he spoke over me. Which he did 3 times to which I just gave up trying to talk. He informed me that my 2 year old MRI did not support me taking pain meds- but it supported taking other medications with horrific side effects and sticking 6 needles in my back which of course is of no small expense. He did not address the age of my MRI, what was on it and obviously did not care how I felt or why I came to him seeking help. If I could live my life pain free without meds I would not be there. He obviously labels you without giving any chance to know who you are and what issues you are having. I have never felt more discouraged with my treatment plan and for that matter so disrespected. Save yourself the humiliation, degradation, time and money. I will never go back.

THIS QUACK HAS THE RIGHT NAME>>>HARSH>>> show details THIS QUACK HAS THE RIGHT NAME>>>HARSH>>>
by NO REPERCUSIONS NEEDED THANK YOU on May 1st, 2015

HE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING THAT HAS HELPED IN THE PAST AWAY THEN INJECT YOU TO GIVE YOU MORE PAIN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT.....I HAVE SEEN JUST THAT OUT OF HIM...PLEASE UC GET RID OF THIS PAIN SEEKER BECAUSE HE SEEKS TO PUT HIS PAITANTS THROUGH MORE PAIN THAN THEY HAD BEFORE SEEING THE NO GOOD RUDE QUACK....

AVOID show details AVOID
by ChrisS on Apr 24th, 2015

Avoid this doctor like a plaque, I have to leave my last physician due to insurance coverage, and I am so unlucky to find him. He have no bed side manners to begin with, couple that with extremely difficult accent, wont repeat his sentence, overall he is the worse doctor I ever came across.

Zero Caring or Empathy show details Zero Caring or Empathy
Aug 20th, 2013

I will never go to Dr. Sachdeva ever again. I'd rather suffer in pain. He completely lacks any caring or empathy. And even after you've gone through the most painful, horrible ablation procedure, don't bother asking for something for the pain because he'll treat you like a drug addict. I've never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. This was the worst experience I've ever had.