Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

1.5

THIS QUACK HAS THE RIGHT NAME>>>HARSH>>> show details THIS QUACK HAS THE RIGHT NAME>>>HARSH>>>
by NO REPERCUSIONS NEEDED THANK YOU on May 1st, 2015

HE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING THAT HAS HELPED IN THE PAST AWAY THEN INJECT YOU TO GIVE YOU MORE PAIN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT.....I HAVE SEEN JUST THAT OUT OF HIM...PLEASE UC GET RID OF THIS PAIN SEEKER BECAUSE HE SEEKS TO PUT HIS PAITANTS THROUGH MORE PAIN THAN THEY HAD BEFORE SEEING THE NO GOOD RUDE QUACK....

AVOID show details AVOID
by ChrisS on Apr 24th, 2015

Avoid this doctor like a plaque, I have to leave my last physician due to insurance coverage, and I am so unlucky to find him. He have no bed side manners to begin with, couple that with extremely difficult accent, wont repeat his sentence, overall he is the worse doctor I ever came across.

Zero Caring or Empathy show details Zero Caring or Empathy
Aug 20th, 2013

I will never go to Dr. Sachdeva ever again. I'd rather suffer in pain. He completely lacks any caring or empathy. And even after you've gone through the most painful, horrible ablation procedure, don't bother asking for something for the pain because he'll treat you like a drug addict. I've never been treated so poorly by a doctor in my life. This was the worst experience I've ever had.