A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsha Ganga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsha Ganga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsha Ganga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Ganga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsha V Ganga BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harsha V. Ganga practice?
- Dr. Harsha Ganga has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harsha Ganga practices Internal Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Rockville, CT and Manchester, CT.
See Hartford Internists.