A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsha Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsha Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsha Gopal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsha Vinayak Gopal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harsha V. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Harsha Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harsha Gopal practices Otolaryngology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.