A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsha Gopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsha Gopal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gopal
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsha Gopal, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gopal graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gopal has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsha V Gopal FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harsha V. Gopal practice?
- Dr. Harsha Gopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harsha Gopal practices Otolaryngology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Otolaryngologists.