Dr. Harsha Jayatilake Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harsha Jayatilake?

Horrible Dr. I do not recommend seeing him

Posted on October 27th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Harsha was Completely Unprofessional and I left the St. Joseph Mercy Urgent Care feeling agitated by his horrible bedside manner. I have nothing to say other than his tone with me was un called for and extremely rude. Because I suggested a medication I was told that I needed to show him some respect because he is the doctor not me. Well excuse me Harsha I am the patient paying out of my pocket, over $200.00, to see a Dr. So I can get medication to help me feel better. He prescribed me what he thought would make me feel better and here I am 2 weeks later and almost $300.00 in the hole and I am still just as sick as I was the day I visited his office. Thank you for nothing but basically stealing from me. And for accusing me of being a pill seeker. If you don't know how to write a prescription that will work then you shouldn't be writing one at all. The least you could have done is make me comfortable. You may have a medical degree but the reality is you, like many doctors, don't know much about any of the medications you prescribe .

The best!

Posted on March 19th, 2011

Dr. Harsha Jayatilake is more than a common physician. He has a healing manner combined with his MD and is a great example of how other physicians should be. He is knowledgeable, caring and takes the whole human being into account. His diagnoses are remarkably sensitive and accurate. What more can I say but, he is the best!

Posted on October 19th, 2017