A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsha Mulchandani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsha Mulchandani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsha Mulchandani, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulchandani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Mulchandani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsha M Mulchandani MD is a female Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Harsha M. Mulchandani practice?
- Dr. Harsha Mulchandani has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harsha Mulchandani practices Nephrology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Nephrologists.