Dr. Harsha Sahni MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

December 9th, 2016
Horrible ....Dr.Harsha should not be allowed to practice medicine. Awful attitude, made a diagnosis without reveiwing my medical history and before blood results came back . Avoid!

July 10th, 2016
Dr. Harsha Sahni is a concerned, caring, and totally accurate doctor. I have been going to her for many, many years.

June 5th, 2016
My daughter had to go to EMERGENCY ROOM because of her. Not qualified to run her own business and treats staff and people who provides services for her terribly. Just thinks she's better than everyone.

May 23rd, 2015
this Dr is an idiot I went to her for RA and she missed deformities that I have from RA that other doctors picked up on immediately that are clearly visible then the the medicine she prescribed I can't take she says sorry I can't help you but schedule an appointment for 3 weeks why would I do that if you said you can't help me

March 27th, 2015
Does not listen to anything you try to tell her and has no empathy and says inappropriate rude things.

March 19th, 2015
I have never seen such unprofessional office. I had so much tough time getting an appointment. Staff was very inexperienced and immature and that didnt help. I took leave from the office to go for 2PM appointment, after reaching doctors office I was told that they accept only cash. I had to go to the Bank to get cash, when I was on my way back, I got a call from the secretary saying that the Doctor had already left and I have to reschedule. This was after waiting for an appointmnet for 4 weeks. I took may paperwork and left.

February 18th, 2015
Good Doctor

June 9th, 2014
A bad experience
I had a bad experience with Dr.Sahni.I went to her with pain in the left hand.She made unnecessary tests and sent a bill of $.4000.Finally my problem was not solved.she is interested in making money rather than treating patients. I gave rest to my hand for 2 months then it was back to normal.because of her I am scared to go to doctors. I really agree with other reviews ,she is money minded.

February 18th, 2013
she was great...
I loved her... found her very sweet... not like any of the reviews...

December 4th, 2012
Worse Doctor
All,I have'nt seen such worse doctor in my whole life. Please dont go to her. Very rude and does'nt listen to our problems at all.Please dont waste ur time and money.Look for all other reviews before visiting her.

January 12th, 2011
Austin McCarlson
What are some of these people talking about?! Dr. Sahni was the most helpful doctor I have ever seen. I came in for a pain in my knee, she had an inclination about something, ran the test and BAM! She was right. She even explained to me what she tested for, why and what I had. I can't believe I actually found a doctor who listens and can speak on a normal human being's level. I have a strong suspicion that a lot of these reviews are from local competing physicians. WILL RECOMMEND!

September 10th, 2010
Not sincere enough
During consulting she talks with her son about movies. She don't even look at the patient while talking to them. Even though she is a specialist she hardly keep us for 10 minutes in consulting room and make sure you take another appointment before you leave.