Overall Review

August 12th, 2013
MOM;PREVIUOS PATIENT
Dr. Sheth was my first born son's doctor for 4 1/2 years and I was happy with her. I had to change doctors because we relocated and her office was just too far. Since then, I have not found a good doctor as she is. I have been so BLESSED to of had the honor of knowing her. She is so Professional, knowledgeable, CARING, and most of all takes her took her time with my son when I would take him in. She also took time to see how me and my husband were and share her own personal stories, We miss her dearly and we appreciate her more now than ever!!!! I have been through many doctors some good but not as good as doctor Sheth. As for her staff, I never had any negative experience with any of them because I was polite with them and vice versa. They were all so nice too. When I would call the office they already recognized my voice and knew who I was, this is just awesome! I was not just another file # or $ as sadly to say most doctors I have encountered after Dr. Sheth are all about the money and do not care. We are considering going back, even though it a bit far but so worth it!

November 8th, 2012
very nice
i like her. she is very nice and listen to u very patientially but i have to left her because of my insurance change ,will come back if she take my insurance.

June 12th, 2012
worse pediatric office
this is the worse office ever!!!

June 10th, 2012
ABSOLUTELY RECOMENDED!
we had a long journey trying to take our son to a pediatrician!! my husband and i interviewed 18 pediatricians both close and far from our area with good reviews, &references,expensive'quality',beautiful offices,but the outcome was no good to us. then a good freind of ours recomended us to Dr. Sheth... from the first visit it went WONDERFULLY! we are extremely satisfied with her but most importantly my son is! we litterally had a 2 page full list with questions for her (as new parents who wouldnt) and she stayed there answering and explaining every single one of them (we must have spent 2 hours!) question after question. emergency, late night, or holiday, she was there to support us. true story: sept. 2011, it was around 2am and we took our son whom was 3 months to the hospital, horrable care!!! so my husband decided to dail her: she answered and instructed us how to care for him that night and if anything to call her.next morning bright and early (it was not even open yet)she saw us in her office and saw our son.now we are expecting our second son and absolutly taking him with her also!

February 14th, 2012
Have known her for 15 years. She is amazing. I wish all doctors could be like her, friendly, caring and very knowledgeable. My children love her and have never feared going to a doctor's visit.

January 4th, 2012
Excellent Physician. VERY caring, willing to go the extra mile for patient as well as family! Flu shot clinics are a big plus!

December 19th, 2011
We LOVE Dr. Sheth
Dr. Sheth has been my kids' x5 for 16+years and we LOVE her. We have followed her from Medical to Private practice and would be lost without her and her personability. She is always there, either via phone or office visit. We are never more than a phone call away and she has come through for us. My youngest has Asthma, and there have been instances where we have needed Dr. Sheth STAT either on the weekend or after hours, and she ALWAYS comes through. We are blessed to have her as our dr. Thank you Dr. Sheth!!!!!

December 5th, 2011
Great dr! Horrible front desk!!!
Gee, the other reviewers used all of my adjatives for the front desk lady: rude, cold, dry, no personality, fake friendliness. I hate calling in because she is just so unfriendly. Dr Sheth is the best though!!! So sweet and caring!!! My kids love her! Any good review of receptionist here is likely written by her. Too bad for a ped office. She would fit in better at a convelescent hospital.

March 2nd, 2011
We have been with Dr. Sheth for over 14 years now and we all love her! She is caring, listens to our concerns and questions and is all around a wonderful person. We would follow her anywhere she went. I also love her staff, especially her receptionist! She always recognizes my voice and makes sure our needs are taken care of! We just love Dr. Sheth and all of her staff.

February 8th, 2011
caring doctor.
the doctor is very nice and caring. My kids love her. I look forward the appointments. As for the staff, I didn't find them rude at all. They were actually the opposite. 5 stars

December 10th, 2010
RUDE RECEPTIONIST
Dr SHeth is a very good Dr. She is kind and thorough. That being said, Her receptionist is rude, cold, and just exctremely unfriendly. We are at a Pediatric office for goodness sake. The staff should be friendly, bubbly, warm, kind, etc. Even if the receptionist tried to be nice it would come off so forced and fake. Dr Sheth is in dire need of a new recepionist. Me and some other people who were waiting in the waiting room are even considering chaging dr's just because of her. Calling in is even worse. I dread it!!! But dr sheth is nice.

August 11th, 2010
COLD & RUDE RECEPTIONIST!
Dr Sheth is doing a disservice to her practice by employing the MOST cold, rude, unhelpful and unfriendly staff ever. When you call or enter a pediatricians office especially, the staff should be knowledgeable, friendly and bubbly. It is quite the opposite in this case. I am seriously considering changing DRs because of this. Dr Sheth is nice but I am sure I can find many nice pediatricians who will provide a much better office experience. I see that others feel the same. The office is also dingy and the sick wait with the well kids and babies. 2 THUMBS DOWN!!