A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sriharsha Tanguturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sriharsha Tanguturi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sriharsha Tanguturi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanguturi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Tanguturi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sriharsha S Tanguturi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sriharsha S. Tanguturi practice?
- Dr. Sriharsha Tanguturi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sriharsha Tanguturi practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.