A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshad Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshad Shah is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshad Shah, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshad Girdharlal Shah MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harshad G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Harshad Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harshad Shah practices Ophthalmology near Midland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Midland Ophthalmologists.