A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshad Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshad Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshad Chhotalal Patel MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harshad C. Patel practice?
- Dr. Harshad Patel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Harshad Patel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sharon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Greenville, PA.
See Sharon Psychiatrists.