Dr. Harshad Patel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harshad Patel?

December 7th, 2016

Anyone giving this doctor poor reviews is obviously drug seeking and didnt get what they want. This is from a pain management physician who has dealt with this my entire practicing life. Read between the lines of these reviews. Seek help for drug addiction.

November 20th, 2015

Go somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!

This doctor is more worried about the medication itself and not taking the time to educate his patient (my daughter) what the medication if for etc. He spent 95% of one particular chastising my daughter about unlawfulness of the meds rather than explaining and educating her on what to expect when taking them, the long term effects, how to incorporate coping skills, etc. He actually had her empty out her purse, which is ridiculous because her medication is monitored. Then after two adverse reactions of two of the meds he prescribed he's ready to wash his hands of her and send her to an RTF. He's rude, non-compassionate could really care less . I'm not a fan at all!!!! Boooooooooo

November 13th, 2015

Dr.Patel has helped me and my children ..for 10 years..we wouldn't change a thing. .

August 27th, 2015

Reporting him in the morning to Human resourses

Went to this "Dr." By a referral from my family Physician to get off a bezo that is afecting my memory the proper way. He didn't want to listen to ANYTHING I could say stating my medical history and questions to be answered. I felt leaving attacked by his attitude and lack of concern.

April 27th, 2015

Great doctor!

March 10th, 2014

Don't waste your time

I'm currently seeing him and all he wants to do is push pills he don't care how u feel etc...I feel the same as when I started goin to him.... Worst doc I been to

October 14th, 2012

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Patel treated me for depression. His office staff is professional, but not always friendly. The doctor, however, is pleasant and soft-spoken with a surprising sense of humor. You always feel that he genuinely cares about patients. He answers questions thoroughly and gets you in quickly if there's a problem. I highly recommend him.

July 25th, 2012

This Dr. should go back where ever he came from.

He treated me like a idiot even though I couldn't understand a frigging word he said.He should be fired,That's what I did.

June 29th, 2012

Worst Dr EVER!!!

I am still not happy about having to pay primary health my $40 co pay. He was the worst psychiatrist EVER! He did nothing for me. When he asked me questions (which I could barely understand him with his accent) I would respond to him with my answers but I felt attacked. He talked to me for maybe 5 minutes. I honestly felt like I was having an anxiety attack in there with how he treated me. I walked out of there with NOTHING! Basically told me to figure out a way to relax and that was it. I would never recommend this cold hearted doctor. NO COMPASSION!

July 12th, 2017