A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshad Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshad Mehta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshad Mehta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mehta has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshad R Mehta MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harshad R. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Harshad Mehta has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harshad Mehta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeville, PA and Bethel Park, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Cardiologists.