Overall Review

2.1

March 10th, 2016
DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS HERE!!! Staffs are not trained well and high turnover. Dr Bhatt herself is very unprofessional. They does not seem to have well procedures in place while everyone is running over each others at the office. Both of my sons went to her up to the oldest was 4. Phone lines are always busy and average phone call is 20mins average. Shots record are not-legible and in poor format and not up to date with States record. Was reluctant to switch doctor at 1st but glad we did.

September 24th, 2015
It's baddddddd
It's the worst place ever

May 27th, 2015
To make an appointment i have to be put on hold 30 minutes before anything. Then as i have my appointment another 30-40 in the lobby. Its either too hot or too cold. I have been using her for 4 years and she still doesnt know I have 3 kids that all see her as well. She doesnt know their names not even their sex she doesnt care about her patients. I just had a 4th and she was telling me I need to get my tubes tied. Im finally looking for another doctor. She's not courteous at all or professional. And ive put up with this service too long.

February 17th, 2015
Worst Dr
I Took my daughter for a appointment her throat was swallowed and she could not swallowed I explained this to Dr Bhatt she told me it was because of the allergies.. really ? She had a infection and she needed antibiotics. And this I know because I Took her with another doctor because my daughter was complaining with throat pain. Dr. Bhatt I don't think you care about your patients health if you are so tired of your job go home.... She does not have any manners at all she is very rude. Worst Dr ever... And don't even deserve to be call Dr. If you really love your children do not take them with Dr. Bhatt.

February 11th, 2014
My kids have seen Dr Bhatt since they were infants daughter 17 now son 12 bith have asthma she is great with them she explains problem what to do and will give you samples of medicine SORRY I LOVE THIS DR FOR 18 YEARS NOW .

July 15th, 2013
ruitine checkup
the entire facility was very rude. The nurse acted like she didn't even care about the kids and acted like a robot. The doctor was unbelievable to the my child. She was verbally abusive by calling her chubby the moment she walked into the room. NO MANNERS. Her license should be revoked.

June 5th, 2013
The entire office has no personality. No one says hello when you walk in or gives you their name once you are in a room. Dr. Bhatt barely acknowledges you, has no bedside manner and does not interact with the children.

October 31st, 2012
Rude and unprofessional
Not only is this doctor rude and INCREDIABLY hard to understand, she looses your childs files! When I switched doctors, my current GP asked 3 times to fax over my daughters records and they never did! Even after I filled out and handed them the appropritate forms. She is rough with the children, the waiting room is uncomfortable and hot. The staff is rude as well. I would HIGHLY recommend her license to practice medince be revoked. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!

February 28th, 2012
WASTE OF TIME
NEVER GOING HERE AGAIN. MY 5 MONTH OLD HAS BEEN SICK FOR OVER 2 MONTHS THIS DR HAS DONE NOTHING. RUDE STAFF RUDE DR. COULD NOT TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY DAUGHTER. GETS MAD WHEN I TAKE HER TO THE ER FOR A FEVER OVER 102 THAT WOULD NOT BREAK AND THE OFFICE WAS NOT OPEN.

September 8th, 2011
Careless
I took my daughter to this woman after she started running a 102.7 fever and was having difficulty breathing I was concerned because not even 3months before that she was in the ER for pneumonia and when I explained that to her she told me she never had pneumonia...I was shocked. She is just rude and she doesn't give a crap one way or the other about your children

May 30th, 2011
This is the worst pediatrician ever. She doesnt take her time with her patients. My son has been sick for over 2 weeks now and i have to keep calling in to see what could be wrong. I took him in and she said it is a virus and prescribes cold and cough medicine??? really? I dont think she knows what she is doing. I never liked her from the beginnig. Her staff probably spend more time with the patients than she does.

June 24th, 2010
Inept as a Doctor, Please do not take your child to this so called doctor!
I took my baby tothis doctor after changing my insurance. At first I though she was going to be nicer later when she got to know us, but that never happenned. in all the vistis I would wait between 25-35 minutes, meanwhile I could listen to her fighting and yelling at her staff... very unprofessional. When I whe got in, she wa so quick, she pretended she examined my son, did not even check his genitals or his butt, never performed a bloodwork, I never understood what she was telling me, and when my son got his vaccines he had bumps and bruices on his legs weeks. Last time I took my son to her, he was running a fever as high as 103.7 and the only way I could get it down was with tylenol and motrin, and bathe him in cool water, that lasted for about an hour, so she told me to do what I was already doing, did not check him at all, did not even see his mouth for a throat infection, or his ears for an ear infection, she just told me "is he in day care? tell you mom to take care of him" which made me very sad because I do not have a mom. RUDE RUDE RUDE, CARELESS. (I took my son to another doctor and yes he had an ear infection). Well I decided to change doctors and I am now taking my son to Doctor Nagavi, But Dr. Bhatt refuses to release my baby's medical record because she says I owe over two hundred dollars, which is not true because I have paid every penny. So as conclusion, do you want to save yourself the hassle, and the rudeness, and disappoinment? do not take your child to this Lady. I hope you are reading this before you go, so you do not have to go through the things and worries I went through. Good Luck!