A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshadkumar Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshadkumar Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshadkumar Babubhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harshadkumar B. Patel practice?
- Dr. Harshadkumar Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Harshadkumar Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.