A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkilaya graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kakkilaya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshila Kanchi Kakkilaya BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harshila K. Kakkilaya practice?
- Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.