A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshila Kakkilaya, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakkilaya graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Kakkilaya has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakkilaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan