A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshinie Amaratunge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshinie Amaratunge is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshinie Amaratunge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaratunge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Amaratunge has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshinie Chamindika Amaratunge MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harshinie C. Amaratunge practice?
- Dr. Harshinie Amaratunge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harshinie Amaratunge practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.