A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bains has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Singh Bains MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harshivinderjit S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.