Learn more about Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bains has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Singh Bains MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harshivinderjit S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.