A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bains
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bains Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Bains graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bains has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Singh Bains MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harshivinderjit S. Bains practice?
- Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains has 1 office location.
Dr. Harshivinderjit Bains practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.