Some ratings provided by DrScore.
You grow old waiting show details You grow old waiting
Jul 15th, 2015

Pack your lunch.. Long waits for short amount of care.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
by W Franklin on Feb 24th, 2015

Very professional office !

Non treated Glaucoma show details Non treated Glaucoma
by Going blind on Jul 25th, 2013

I was referred to this office for retina check. My eyes are complicated and the staff had difficulty reading my eye pressure and took it over and over and over. Dr. Bains documented that my eye pressure was very high but only told me to follow up with my regular eye doctor. During that time my optic nerve was being damaged and after years of no one treating my glaucoma although I was seeing an someone every 6 months I'm now blind in my right eye. My wife asked Dr. Bains about a second opinion and he was arrogant and said he was the best anywhere and had state of the art equipment so we didn't need a second opinion. It's a good thing we didnt listen to him and went to Houston where he was immediately treated and had surgery for advanced glaucoma. His equipment was clearly not accurate enough to read eye pressure correctly and we DID need a second opinion. Stay away from this office if you don't want to go blind! We got a copy of my recorded and there are several obvious mistakes such as dictating one thing When the tests showed something else. We will never go back.

Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr Bains is a great doctor, however the wait time is not what we are use to. He has been my husbands Dr for almost 3 years. My husband (the patient) is a diabetic, therefore he has to eat periodically throughout the day. Our experience is the wait time is more than we are willing to wait. Total time we usually spend for an appointment is no less than FOUR (4) hours. Our last appointment was to be at 3;30, on arriving at 3;15 there was no less than 40 people still waiting to see the Dr. It is like herding cattle with only so much time left in the workday with the herd all bunched up with no place to go.. Needless to say we are not going back, no matter how good the Dr is it's not worth it. Our time is as important to us as his is to him. So should you choose to become a patient of his, be aware of the wait time.