The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harsimran Brara
Dr. Harsimran Brara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Brara is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center, Downey Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center. Dr. Brara has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harsimran Brara has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Harsimran Brara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Fauzy Mahomar
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Rollin Hu
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Navid Redjal
Neurological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi5