Dr. Harsimran Brara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harsimran Brara?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Harsimran Brara?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2013

saved my life

I had a very serious tumor inside my spinal cord which was slowly causing me to lose sensation and control of my arms and legs and he took it out completely and gave me back my life. From start to finish he was the true definition of a doctor.

July 18th, 2012

Excellent surgeon! Removed my wife's neck tumor, a very difficult operation, with ease! Very skilled doctor to whom I am very grateful!

December 15th, 2011

Dr Brara took his time explaining everything in a calm, clear and understandable manner. The surgery was very successful, with a better than expected outcome. I now walk and stand with NO problems. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

August 22nd, 2011

saved my husbands life

He was the 4th opinion for a very complex spine problem with my husband's back. He took the time to listen and understand the symptoms and then performed a difficult surgery very skillfully and now my husbands back to a level of activity he had during college!

August 14th, 2011

compassionate and competent neurosurgeon

I had a brain tumor resected by Dr. Brara and I'm still alive 5 years later. I get an annual exam and he reviews it with me personally. He hasn't changed a bit although he's very busy and a popular surgeon. He always slows down and gives me the time that I need.

July 23rd, 2011

easy to understand neurosurgeon!

I was maximally stressed when I had to see a neurosurgeon for a tumor in my spine and difficulty walking at the age of 22. He reassured me and did a perfect surgery. I was home after a week in the hospital and now I can walk, run and feel my legs! He came highly recommended and he delivered.

April 24th, 2011

Help with complex problems

I had seen 4 other surgeons before I met Dr. Brara for a consultation and was able to get in to see him after quite a wait. He's in very high demand within Kaiser as he's the chief and very subspecialized, but once I saw him, the consultation was thorough and thoughtful. He diagnosed me accurately, came up with a minimally invasive surgery plan and then did surgery on me very successfully 18 months ago and I'm doing great!

March 6th, 2011

He's really well trained and it comes across in his thorough way of examining the situation and reviewing the films and correlating them with my problem. He came up with a plan to help me when no one had any hope. I'm two years out from surgery and it's just amazing how good I feel. I owe him a debt of gratitude.

December 18th, 2010

Dr. Brara was very good last year, but has failed to perform recently. After surgery, Brara failed to follow up with tests and explain treatment clearly. I was scared because I didn't know what was happening, better or worse. Once very good, now I wonder what has occurred. Staff changed with addition of Dr. Sonu Malik Brara, who I do not like at all. Rude and does not explain anything. Just gives medicine.

November 29th, 2010

did a surgery for me 10 years ago

I just thought to look up Dr. Brara. He did a cervical discectomy on my neck in 2001. I haven't had any issues, he was incredible, and I had to actually find him after I had bad experiences at other doctor's. I highly highly recommend him.

June 9th, 2009

Dr.Harsimran Brara is a wonderful person in every aspect. He had all the answers to my questions and I want to thank him for saving my husbands life.

July 4th, 2008

excellent diagnostic care well explained

Dr. Brara spent time with me and used the electronic medical record to show me my films and explained everything to me thoroughly and gave me several options for surgery. He's very capable and has lots of surgeries to offer.