A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsimran Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsimran Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsimran Singh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsimran Singh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harsimran Singh practice?
- Dr. Harsimran Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harsimran Singh practices Family Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Family Physicians.