Dr. Harsimran Singh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harsimran Singh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Harsimran Singh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2016

Best in the West (Valley)

Dr Harsimran Singh is the BEST PCP/Family Doctor in West Valley. Staff are always professional & welcoming. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singh to new patients seeking great care for your family. Thank you Dr. Singh & your staff.

January 29th, 2016

Very kind and compassionate doctor

February 22nd, 2015

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FAMILY PRACTITIONER!!!

Upon moving here over a year ago, I was hospitalized for an overnight evaluation. Dr. Singh was one of the first Physicians that I met in the hospital and he was very pleasant, professional, knowledgeable. He communicated with me & my family by answering our questions and concerns in great details. Dr. Singh made sure we understood the process of the evaluation which left our minds at ease. At the time of my hospitalization, we didn't have a PCP and had decided to do research on several Physicians. Dr. Singh had the most years of experience, rated 4 stars, and was accepting new patients. His office staff are ALWAYS professional, friendly and caring. Dr. Harsimran Singh is truly an ALL Family Physician because his compassion and care for his patients are displayed throughout entire "doctor's visit" experience. We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Singh to everyone within the surrounding area of the Estrella Pkwy Office and the 107th Street Office area. We rate Dr. Singh & staff five-stars. THANK YOU DR. SINGH FOR ALL YOU DO TO KEEP OUR FAMILIES HEALTHY.

February 20th, 2015

Dr. Singh is exceptional. However his PAs aren't nor is his office staff. I'm a Nurse Practitioner and am not pleased with his support staff but I can at least stand up for myself. If you're a new patient stand up for yourself or your child. But the doc himself is a wonderful man.

May 9th, 2013

Great Doctor

My experience with Dr. Singh was a very good one, from the moment I met this doctor, we were on the same page. He took time to understand me and his staff was caring and professional. I would recomend this doctor. He has a great way of dealing with his patients. I always felt my visits were never wasted.This doctor was meant to be a doctor. He is knowledgeable. Dr. Singh gives great advise. and his objective is to teach you and carefully consult you on staying in good health.

September 18th, 2017