A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hart Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hart Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hart Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hart C M Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hart C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Hart Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hart Cohen practices Neurology and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.