Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen
Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Cohen is affiliated with Community Hospital of Huntington Park, Good Samaritan Hospital and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. Dr. Cohen has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Hart Chaim Cohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. David Palestrant
Critical Care Medicine, Neurology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Susie Pae
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charles Burstin
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi52