A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hart Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hart Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hart Cohen, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hart C M Cohen MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hart C. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Hart Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hart Cohen practices Neurology and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.