A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hart Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hart Garner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hart Phillip Garner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hart P. Garner practice?
- Dr. Hart Garner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hart Garner practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.