A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hart Lidov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hart Lidov, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuropathology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidov graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lidov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hart Gw Lidov MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neuropathology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hart G. Lidov practice?
- Dr. Hart Lidov has 1 office location.
Dr. Hart Lidov practices Neuropathology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pathologists and Boston Neurologists.