A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hart Lidov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hart Lidov, MD, PHD is board certified in Neuropathology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Body Weight
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Brain Ischemia
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Muscular Dystrophies
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidov graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lidov has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lidov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan