Family Physicians, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile
Community Health Center
1 Shaws Cv
New London, CT 06320
860-447-8304
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Terrible experience with this doctor!!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Terrible experience with DR Doerwaldt. Very unprofessional doctor and a rude man. I waited until 12 pm for 11 am appt. When the doctor finally arrived he was unpleasant and did not have time to listen to my symptoms and issues, and the first thing he mentioned was that he was going to be pulled away in a minute, and after talking with me for just a few minutes he left the room. He refused to look at my sinuses and blocked ear, instead said he would recommend an ENT. I don't mind being referred to another doctor, but I expect my present one to at least do his job[ie: care about me, evaluate my physical condition-through inspection, diagnose, and treat a problem. This doctor did not do any of these things, and worse: made me feel like I was to blame for his bad attitude about seeing me as a patient. I am a celiac's disease sufferer and suffer from headaches cramps and joint pain daily. Health care is important to me, but today I felt that my time and effort was wasted. My feelings were hurt because the doctor didn't listen well, and disagreed with knowledge that I know to be true about a testing process for celiac's that would require me to eat a food that causes adverse reactions. I walked out of this appointment. and I would not return to this Dr.'s for anything. I must add that the office professionals in this building seemed fine, but perhaps they've overbooked their doctors too much, I can't be sure.

|  show details
Jan 6th, 2008 on yahoo.com

the greatest, the best, the most caring dr i have ever met,

Read Full Review at yahoo.com