Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hartmut Malluche
Dr. Hartmut Malluche, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Malluche is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B Chankler Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hartmut Malluche has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hartmut Malluche is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Richard Glassock
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Lexington, KY 0 mi53
Dr. Paul Becton III
Lexington, KY 0 mi
Dr. James Temprano
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Lexington, KY 0 mi12