A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harton Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harton Smith, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harton S Smith FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harton S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harton Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harton Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.