Learn more about Dr. Harton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harton Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harton Smith, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harton S. Smith practice?
Dr. Harton Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and General Practice near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Centralia, WA and Lacey, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Cardiologists, and Olympia General Practitioners.