Learn more about Dr. Harton Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harton Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harton Smith, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harton S Smith FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harton S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harton Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Harton Smith practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Cardiologists.