A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hartwig Bunzendahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hartwig Bunzendahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bunzendahl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bunzendahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunzendahl graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bunzendahl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hartwig H G E Bunzendahl FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hartwig H. Bunzendahl practice?
- Dr. Hartwig Bunzendahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Hartwig Bunzendahl practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.