A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hartyoun Yousif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hartyoun Yousif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yousif
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yousif Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yousif graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hartyoun Isaak Yousif MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hartyoun I. Yousif practice?
- Dr. Hartyoun Yousif has 1 office location.
Dr. Hartyoun Yousif practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Surgeons.