inactive

Hartyoun I Yousif MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 5th, 2014
Amazing doctor with many years of experience, took his time explaining what my problem is and different and what are the best options for me.

May 6th, 2013
So helpful
You want to see a doctor that actually puts time in a visit, he is the one. I had all my question's answered and explained to me so I could really understand about my ailments!

May 11th, 2012
EXCELLENT SERVICE AND CARE BOTH BY THE STAFF AND DOCTOR
I WAS VERY CONTENT WITH DR.YOUSIF AND HIS STAFF. THEY WERE VERY HELPFUL AND ADDRESSED ALL OF MY CONCERNS. I'M NOT SURE IF THE OTHER REVIEWS ON THIS DOCTOR ARE ABOUT THE SAME DR.YOUSIF, BECAUSE THIS WAS NOT MY EXPERIENCE.

March 8th, 2012
businessman not a doctor
this doctor makes people believe in him by speaking on TV But he does not care at all, makes patients wait 2-3 hours and only sees them for 5 minutes, lies to them, takes their money and sends them home

March 6th, 2012
This doctor has no regard for his patients' time
We waited 3 hourse and he did not show up. The staff said he will be in half an hour and did not show up after 3 hourse. The patients were scheduled for every 15 minutes and the waiting room was full of patients in pain and waiting, the staff had no explanation for him being late. I overheard them laughing as to "what excuse is he going to have this time". Unprofessional and no regard for the patients' health or time. We could not stand waiting anymore and left without seeing him. What a waste

February 27th, 2012
Paralegal
This "doctor" should not be allowed to call himself a doctor. He is stupid, he doesn't understand anything about medicine. Be smart, do not go and waist time in his office. I am sure he doesn't have the same patients visiting him. He has commercials on TV, he gets people excited but does not really help them. you go to his office he has new patients, over 15 waiting for him and the wait time is 2-3 hours. The same people do not go back after the 2nd or 3rd time because he is incompetent. PLEASE, DO NOT SEE THIS "DOCTOR."