Learn more about Dr. Haruka Itakura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Itakura
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Itakura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haruka Itakura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Itakura graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Itakura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haruka Itakura MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haruka Itakura practice?
- Dr. Haruka Itakura has 1 office location.
Dr. Haruka Itakura practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.