A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haruka Itakura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haruka Itakura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Itakura graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Itakura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haruka Itakura MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Haruka Itakura practice?
- Dr. Haruka Itakura has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haruka Itakura practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists, Palo Alto Hematologists, and Palo Alto Oncologists.