A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haruka Itakura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haruka Itakura, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Itakura graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Itakura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Itakura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans