A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacteroides Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jyonouchi graduated from Yokohama City University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jyonouchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi practice?
- Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Allergists and Newark Pediatricians.