A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jyonouchi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jyonouchi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bacteroides Infections
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jyonouchi graduated from Yokohama City University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Jyonouchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi practice?
- Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Harumi Jyonouchi practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Allergists and New Brunswick Pediatricians.