A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harun Otieno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harun Otieno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otieno
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otieno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harun Otieno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otieno graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otieno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harun Argwings Otieno MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harun A. Otieno practice?
- Dr. Harun Otieno has 1 office location.
Dr. Harun Otieno practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Cardiologists.