Learn more about Dr. Harun Otieno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harun Otieno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otieno
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Otieno Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harun Otieno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otieno graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otieno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harun Argwings Otieno MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harun A. Otieno practice?
- Dr. Harun Otieno has 1 office location.
Dr. Harun Otieno practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Cardiologists.