A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harun Otieno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harun Otieno is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harun Otieno, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Otieno graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Otieno has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harun Argwings Otieno MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harun A. Otieno practice?
- Dr. Harun Otieno has 1 office location.
Dr. Harun Otieno practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists and Plainview Cardiologists.