A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haruo Arita:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haruo Arita, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haruo Arita, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Arita graduated from Juntendo University, Tokyo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arita has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haruo Arita MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haruo Arita practice?
- Dr. Haruo Arita has 3 office locations.
Dr. Haruo Arita practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Anesthesiologists and Santa Monica Pain Management Doctors.