Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haruo Arita
Dr. Haruo Arita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Arita is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Arita has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Haruo Arita has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Haruo Arita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr. Gregory Smith
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Torrance, CA 0.70 mi28
Dr. Tamar Singer
Torrance, CA 0.96 mi41
Dr. Walter Watson
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Pediatrics
Torrance, CA 0.96 mi36