A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvard Heath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvard Heath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvard Heath, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heath graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heath has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvard Brett Heath MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harvard B. Heath practice?
- Dr. Harvard Heath has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvard Heath practices Family Medicine near Hamilton, MT.
See Hamilton Primary Care Doctors.