A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvard Princeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvard Princeton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Princeton
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Princeton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Princeton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Princeton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Kingsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvard James Princeton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harvard J. Princeton practice?
- Dr. Harvard Princeton has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvard Princeton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors and Visalia General Practitioners.