A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvard Princeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvard Princeton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Princeton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Princeton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Princeton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Princeton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Kingsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvard James Princeton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harvard J. Princeton practice?
- Dr. Harvard Princeton has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvard Princeton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors and Visalia General Practitioners.