A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvard Princeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvard Princeton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Princeton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Princeton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Princeton graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Princeton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Kingsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvard James Princeton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harvard J. Princeton practice?
- Dr. Harvard Princeton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harvard Princeton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.