Dr. Harveen Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

January 4th, 2016
Best Doctor in Framingham
Dr Singh is the kindest doctor I have ever been to. She is always on target when diagnosing a patient. She spends time with you and is caring and understanding. I saw a negative rating and I can not believe someone would write that. They must not have gotten their way about something. I have been going to her for quite a few years now and she replaced my doctor of 25 yrs when he retired. I thought he could never be replaced. I was so wrong. From day one Dr Singh made me feel welcome and part of the family. My beloved husband was also her patient and she kept him alive for many years. She was the first to call me when he passed. Her husband manages the office and is just as nice as she is. Her staff is always helpful and right on their toes. I'm blessed to have found her.

April 1st, 2015
Best doctor ever!

August 16th, 2012
Takes the time with her patients
I have been going to Dr. Singh for a year and she always is able to get me in for an appointment, always is caring about my ailments and always helps ...

December 22nd, 2010
Family Doctor
Dr. Singh is so wonderfully pleasant. She is down to earth and knows what she is doing. Everytime I walk in there I can tell she seems to already know what's wrong with me before she checks. She knows exactly what prescriptions to give and diagnose's correctly. My entire family goes to her.

August 4th, 2010
Make a list, check it twice
I have seen Dr. Singh for multiple reasons including: Lower back pain, winter colds, high blood pressure, GERD and other health issues including a few ...

June 22nd, 2010
my opinion
she is a failure in academics through out her life.NObody should approach her for any kind of treatment.