Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harvey Klein
Dr. Harvey Klein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Out of State Hospital, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Harvey Klein has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Harvey Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Alan Rothberger
Brooklyn, NY 0.13 mi39
Dr. Dov Shmukler
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi15
Dr. Sam Weissman
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.20 mi27