A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Ager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Ager is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ager
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ager Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Ager, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ager graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ager has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Gerald Ager MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harvey G. Ager practice?
- Dr. Harvey Ager has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Ager practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.