Dr. Harvey Ager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Ager?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 8th, 2017

God will deny his entrance

Hes a worthless excuse for a human being a waste of air

May 25th, 2017

Does NOT listen

I was sent to see this man by my long term disability program. I've been off work for 2.5 years, been approved for disability through Social Security. I have a traumatic brain injury with depression and anxiety along with PTSD and attention deficit all due to the TBI. This doctor states that I can return to work with NO restrictions. I am a respiratory therapist and need critical thinking skills to do my job. Those skills I no longer have and decision making is very hard for me. I don't know why this guy thinks I can work with no restrictions and my psychiatrist whom I've seen for 3 years almost 4 years says that I cannot work. I'll be seeing another few doctors and having repeat neuropsych testing. Do NOT trust this mans decision. He's in it for the money he receives from the work place and not at all about the disorders that patients suffer from.

November 3rd, 2016

IME report for work.

Very bad experience very rude and unprofessional 2 old needs to retire and accurate documentation

October 7th, 2013

This "person" is in the wrong field.

September 23rd, 2013

HORRIBLE MAN

This guy is hired by insurance companies to lie and exploit the pain and suffering of a patient. His family must be horribly ashamed of him. He is the lowest of the lows and anything he touches is tainted by his excitement to profit on the pain of others.

November 13th, 2012

Terrible "doctor" and "manners"

The office staff and doctor were nowhere to be found once I brought my disbled girl to the auto insurance appointed doctor. Once the "doctor" showed up from behind the glass after keeeping us waiting, he saw that I was taping his dirty waiting room and the adjoining patient areas. He said something to the effect that I was not filming at the location and to leave and he was going to call the police. So the exam did not even take place. It is important to note that the paperwork from our attorney says to tape the exam and if the provider objects to record him or her saying so, although we did not even make it passed the waiting room door.

October 20th, 2012

Workers comp head hunter

This doctor is hired by workers comp to deny claims. He lied in the report he sent to workers comp. I suggest if you go to him bring a tape recorder even though the letter you get from his officer says you cant. I gave 5 other doctor reports to him and he basically called them all liars. If you go to him be prepared for a denial. He works for workers comp.

May 15th, 2016