A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Alpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alpern
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Alpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Alpern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alpern graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey L Alpern MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Alpern practice?
- Dr. Harvey Alpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Alpern practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.