Dr. Harvey Anderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 15th, 2016
Very pleasant....didn't make me feel hurried

April 17th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Anderson for a few years now. He has always been helpful. He taked the time to visit with me about my medical issues and concerns. He doesn't make me feel like he is in a hurry.

January 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
I rarely go to the doctor but due to a recent illness that required hospitalization and still has not gone away I've been in and out of the doctor constantly for the last 2 months. Although I still don't have much of an answer and am waiting on a specialist, he's been very good at helping me get by until I can see the specialist. Great sense of humor and relates to me well. He's even recognized and talked to me outside of the office which definitely makes me feel like not just "another" patient. It is extremely easy to get same day appointments with him and it's been rare that I've ever had to wait but maybe once I had to wait until next day. He's pretty thorough and makes it easy to tell him what you want and as long as he can, he makes what you want work. I hate going to doctors that make you feel inferior and that try to tell you "you're fine" when you know the difference between fine and not fine and they are just not listening. This doctor is definitely not like that and I love it. Not sure why he has lower ratings, but sometimes I just think 2 personalities don't match up and that's the way it is. Regardless I think the guy is great and drive 30 miles to see him when I live across the street from a different hospital.

February 19th, 2011
seemed very disinterested; his nurse was even worse.

June 26th, 2008
horrible medical attention--patient went to him and he told patient nothing specific