Overall Review

2.9
  • 5 reviews

February 24th, 2016
checkup
I went for a regular checkup,the thing I did not like is ,he said I should come back for a bladder test,where you drink a lot of water and then urinate to check the flow and how your bladder empties .I should have been told that before the first visit and it all could have been done then.

August 22nd, 2015
I'm a patient who has been seen and treated several times by him.
Dr. Armel is probably smart enough but has a personality problem -- ill-concealed antagonism with patient's concerns that differ with his concepts -- along with acting out which clearly violates the physician's oath,"First, do no harm".

September 7th, 2010
would not reccomend
getting the initial appt and scheduling appt was satisfactory, however, getting someone to pick up the phone is the trick, the staff members are nice enough when you do, on the off chance, get through to someone although on the phone or in person they remain "abrupt". The doctor did acurately diagnose my father but lacked any bedside manner completely. He boisterously, while smiling, said "So, you have cancer." REALLY! Probably a few of the most dreaded words to ever hear and delivered without compassion or sympathy. I would not reccommend going to this doctor for anything more than a bladder infection.

February 6th, 2010
Dr. Armel has taken great care of me.
Dr. Armel is great. I have never had any problems getting appointments to see him. In fact, I was able to get in to see him promptly when I've had urgent situations that needed immediate attention. He has been kind, professional and has diagnosed and treated me expeditiously. I would highly recommend him!

March 24th, 2009
I found Dr. Armel's staff to be pleasant and helpful. I did complain of pain during a procedure and he is not very sympathic or friendly, a very down to business type.