A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Baron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Baron, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baron has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Lloyd Baron MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Baron practice?
- Dr. Harvey Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Baron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hillsborough, NJ.
See Hillsborough Orthopedic Surgeons.