Dr. Harvey Baron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harvey Baron?

February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Baron first worked on my knees almost 30 years ago when I was in a car accident as a teen. He did a good job, was very friendly and I have been back to him several times over the years and he has always done a good job helping em understand what is going on and what my options are. When my wife had bad Carpal Tunnel I recommended Dr. Baron and the surgery he performed for her resolved the issue. Its been 5 years since then and she is still 100% pain free.

January 16th, 2016

Avoid this guy!!!

Rude. Incompetent. In the pocket of the insurance company. Distracted while reading my MRI. Made a recommendation outside his field which could cause my physical therapy for a car accident to stop. Made no recommendation for the damaged meniscus he found in my MRI.

April 6th, 2013

Botch Jab

Took two additional surgeries by competent physicians to repair his pitiful excuse for surgery. Wasted eight weeks in rehab.

January 31st, 2013

Rush job

Inattentive. Impersonal. Disinterested. No rehab exercises offered.

June 28th, 2012

I went to Dr.Baron a few times for back problems. He did absolutely nothing for me at all except prescribe me pain meds and they didn't even work. Personally a waist of my ins co money. His receptionist even had little comments to say about filling out disability papers. That is her job I suggest she look for a new career if she has a problem filling out paper work. Its time for him to throw in the towel and retire. Will never refer him to anybody that I know.

November 21st, 2011

KNEE SURGERY

DR. BARON PREFORMED KNEE SURGERY ON ME A FEW YEARS BACK. HE IS THE BEST DR. I HAVE EVERY BEEN TO. HE NOT ONLY A PROFESSIONAL IN HIS FIELD, HE IS VERY CARING ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. MY DAUGHTER NOW IS HAVING KNEE PROBLEMS AND I'M HIGHLY RECOMMENDING DR. BARON. MY DAUGHTER IS FEARFUL OF DOCTORS AND BEING I KNOW THE CARING MANNER OF DR. BARON THAT HE HAS FOR HIS PATIENTS I'M HOPING THAT DR. BARON WILL BE ABLE TO HELP MY DAUGHTER OUT.

May 15th, 2017