Surgeons
Video profile
103 Omni Dr
Hillsborough, NJ 08844
908-874-4556
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Botch Jab  |  show details
by Dissa Pointed on Apr 5th, 2013

Took two additional surgeries by competent physicians to repair his pitiful excuse for surgery. Wasted eight weeks in rehab.

|  Rush job  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2013

Inattentive. Impersonal. Disinterested. No rehab exercises offered.

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I went to Dr.Baron a few times for back problems. He did absolutely nothing for me at all except prescribe me pain meds and they didn't even work. Personally a waist of my ins co money. His receptionist even had little comments to say about filling out disability papers. That is her job I suggest she look for a new career if she has a problem filling out paper work. Its time for him to throw in the towel and retire. Will never refer him to anybody that I know.

|  KNEE SURGERY  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

DR. BARON PREFORMED KNEE SURGERY ON ME A FEW YEARS BACK. HE IS THE BEST DR. I HAVE EVERY BEEN TO. HE NOT ONLY A PROFESSIONAL IN HIS FIELD, HE IS VERY CARING ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. MY DAUGHTER NOW IS HAVING KNEE PROBLEMS AND I'M HIGHLY RECOMMENDING DR. BARON. MY DAUGHTER IS FEARFUL OF DOCTORS AND BEING I KNOW THE CARING MANNER OF DR. BARON THAT HE HAS FOR HIS PATIENTS I'M HOPING THAT DR. BARON WILL BE ABLE TO HELP MY DAUGHTER OUT.

|  Orthopedist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jan 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

If you have some sort of bone trouble and find yourself in the Hillsborough area, what choice do you have but to go to this fine doctor I ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com