A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Beckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Beckman is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckman graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Beckman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Saul Beckman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harvey S. Beckman practice?
- Dr. Harvey Beckman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Beckman practices Gastroenterology near Sussex, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, NJ.
See Sussex Gastroenterologists.