A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Benovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Benovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Benovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benovitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Benovitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey Lee Benovitz MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Benovitz practice?
- Dr. Harvey Benovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harvey Benovitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.