A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harvey Benovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harvey Benovitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benovitz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harvey Benovitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Benovitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Benovitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harvey L Benovitz MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Harvey L. Benovitz practice?
- Dr. Harvey Benovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harvey Benovitz practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Endocrinologists.